the claiming meme
Have you ever wanted to make sure everyone knew what was yours, so they'd keep their hands off? Well, if you haven't before, you're feeling that now, and those emotions are not towards a possession. They're towards a person you want to claim, no matter if your personality is territorial or not. Or maybe you're the one wanting to be claimed. Either way, this will end in sex that's either public, running a high risk of discovery and publicity, or that leaves marks
There are as many reasons why this desire has cropped up as the imagination allows: frustration, sexual tension, disbelief of others that you're a couple, anger at others trying to steal what's yours, punishment or to remind someone they're yours, a personality-altering gas, hormones, heat, a mutual kink, for fun, for showing the world how much you love them, or even in order to save them and show some despots that this person is taken because better you than anyone else. How serious the "claiming" instinct also depends on entirely upon what you really want.
Remember, wanting something to be your own isn't bad.
how to play
Comment with your character, info, what position you'd like to play, and preferences (IE, het, only consensual sex, prefer x scenario, lots of grabbing or hickies, etc).
Reply to others.
There are no proper prompts because that would be limiting, but feel free to use some of the scenarios mentioned up there.
No matter what your usual preferences are, today, you're feeling dominant. This doesn't mean Dominant with a capital D as in the BDSM sense - unless that's what you're into. It simply means you want to take charge. Maybe you even want to be aggressive and possessive, or you just want to show what you want and when you want it. There could very well be some emotional desires behind this fancy, as well.
This could be a complete change in your normal personality, an extension of what you're naturally like, or a normal but possibly unexplored part of you. It could even mean a spike in sexual interest, libido, or confidence if you're usually not the one to initiate.
So whether you're with an established partner, in an AU setting, or with a one-night stand, let your inner boss shine through and top or top from the bottom. You can control...and that just may be exactly what they want.
+ Comment with your character, preferences, and any info you'd like to include.
+ All top levels are now feeling dominant, whatever that means for your character: aggressive, sweet, patient, demanding, strong, caring, uncaring, etc.
+ Reply to others.
THE MISTLE TOE MEME
hey, mistletoe! you gotta kiss
whether it's magic compulsion (feat. magical attraction or not),
that you're trapped until you kiss, or just tradition and social pressure, you've
been caught under the mistletoe and that means you have to kiss.
so start kissing dem people
because resistence is futile and everyone knows it baby
All right, dumbass. Didn't your momma ever teach you not to mess with ghosts? Either yes and you didn't listen, or no and you never learned on your own. You messed with some shit you shouldn't have messed with. You hecked up. Time to deal with the consequences.
1. HOUSE Your home, someone else's home, a haunted house up on the hill, whatever. Don't get too comfy, dumbass.
2. WOODS Why are you out in the woods? Why are you courting ghosts? Stop that and go home before Slenderman gets you, dumbass.
3. CHURCH This is a place of safety, right? Nothing can get you here, right? Dumbass, think again.
4. MISC For anywhere that's not above. Haunted hospitals, prisons, "asylums," and so on. Just do what you will, dumbass. We warned you.
WHO ARE YOU?
1. STUPID KID From the dumbass teenager to the stupid kid sitting on the internet reading creepypasta, you're young and dumb and probably gonna get murdered by a ghost.
2. SOME ASSHOLE You're basically the dumbass dad that moves his family into some haunted-ass place. You don't listen because the house is PERFECT and nothing could possibly be wrong. Walls are dripping blood? Nah, it's just water damage.
3. HISTORIAN/ETC You're smart. You just have to deal with dumbasses coming into your research library every week and asking you about some stupid shit they want to do, badgering you until you tell them. Seeing their obituaries is getting kind of tiring.
4. OLD PRIEST/YOUNG PRIEST Some dumbass got possessed and you gotta fix it. Or you're cleansing a haunted house. Does it work or does shit go wrong? We're rooting for you, Father.
5. POOR DISTURBED SPIRIT You were just resting, minding your own business, when some dumbass called you out of the grave, or hell, or the abyss, or whatever. So now you're pissed off. Maybe they did the ritual right and you're bound to protocol, or they fucked up and you get to have fun. Careful though, don't get exorcised.
6. INNOCENT BYSTANDER You're not stupid, everyone around you is just a dumbass. Your family moved into a scary house and you want out, your roommate did some dipshit ritual and pissed off a demon and now you're stuck, whatever. Survive first, unfriend them on Facebook later.
1. GHOST HUNTING Okay, you're pretty much a dumbass. Maybe you're legit or maybe you're just some amped up dude-bro, you're going to explore the far corners of the world in search of cool shit! Don't get murdered by a pissed off ghost, maybe. They're gonna scratch your nipples.
2. SCARY STORIES You're not actually as much of a dumbass as some of the other options! You're just sitting around telling scary stories. That's not too bad, right? Except you forgot that words have power and you can still call up some shit.
3. TIME TO PLAY You read about some cool scary game on the internet and you want to go through with it. You know, just to see. Here are some suggestions, dumbass.
4. SUMMONING ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE DUMBASSES. You wanted to summon a demon either to control it or ask it something or just to see if you could. Get ready to get messed up, because honestly? You shouldn't have messed with this shit. Better hope your circle of salt works, or you're screwed.
5. POSSESSION Y'all, this is some shit. Don't be a dumbass, call up some priests. Don't try to take care of this yourself. You know better. Don't listen to the demons.
6. HAPPENSTANCE Okay, maybe you weren't acting the dumbass. Maybe you just stumbled onto something on accident. Still, you disturbed someone's slumber and now you gotta get out.
As always, these are just suggestions. Make up anything you want, as long as you're having fun! Remember, you never know what things you do can conjure. Maybe something scary will happen to you. Here's some creepypasta if you want it, but you can also make up whatever. We're not the actual cops, just the ghost-hunting dumbass police.
Grooming is an important part of many species' rituals. It keeps them clean, healthy, and content. And a good bath? It can change the whole tone of a day from terrible to relaxed and blissful.
But nudity is sometimes viewed as a weakness - and it is almost always sexualized - so bathing is often kept a private matter. If you do share these moments with someone, they're almost always a significant other or a sexual partner.
Like you're doing now.
Whether it be after a battle or after sex (or before sex, even), the two of you are going to get clean. Be sure to help each other out with that, won't you? After all, there are places on the back that just can't be reached...
HOW TO PLAY:
Comment with your character, your prefs, etc.
If there are other grooming-related practices or kinks you'd like to include, like shaving, hair washing, mention them!
Reply to others!
▸ post your character ◂
▸ you're now in a universe where destined soul mates exist! ◂
▸ rng for the type of au and for the ~situation~ ◂
▸ tag around ♥ ◂
type of au;
1. tats, your character has a tattoo of the first words the love of their life will say to them
2. familiars, your character has an animal tattoo representing their soul mate on them
3. glow, the first time your character sees their soul mate, their chests glow!
4. world in color, life is literally black and white, until you see your soul mate for the first time
5. choose your own, i'm definitely missing a milly because i'm lazy, pick your own
1. first meeting, you've never met this person before.
2. childhood mates, you've always known this person -- but on one particular birthday, everything changes.
3. together, you've been in a relationship for awhile now! happily wed or not, you decide.
4. not together, you've known you're soul mates for a long time, and yet have avoided a relationship.
5. choose your own, self explanatory c:
Post with your character! They're now stuck in a very cold place of your choice. It can be anything, such as a freezing chamber, a cavern or a small cabin in the midst of a blizzard. The choice is up to you.
Comment around! Now your character has some company in this bone-chilling environment. The two of them share two things in common: clothes completely unfitting for this weather (be they summer clothes or even lingerie) and a blanket.
A blanket? Yes, just one warm blanket and no other ways to escape the cold. The two of them will have to share it in order to stay alive in this weather. Don't worry, you're sure to find a common language in this terrible situation!
So, uh, have fun, I suppose. Try to not freeze to death!
Protip: friction and body heat are both excellent ways to fend off cold.
[Smoker ignores you at the door, whoever you are.]
[He has a migraine and it's clear from his closed eyes and the shit around his desk, and his laying back posture, he doesn't want to deal with anymore bullshit.]
All I want is for this headache to go away, and I'm not going to deal with the brass' bullshit again.
[He does have a scattered half finished game of mahjong out if you care to play. Or set them up to fall like dominos, whatever.]
[Also apparently solitaire, and a book.]
[Too bad he obviously can't read it.]
[And that coffee in the seagull mug is probably 60% rum judging by the bottle and smell.]
the morning after
→ COMMENT WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME, FANDOM, AND PREFERENCE.
→ PICK A CHARACTER YOU WANT TO TAG AND HIT UP RNG (01-10), OR CHOOSE A SCENE OF YOUR OWN.
→ PLAY NICE; NO WANK, FLAMES, OR GENERAL HUMBUGGERY.
① BREAKFAST IN BED: YOUR PARTNER'S UP AND ABOUT -- MAYBE DRESSED, MAYBE NOT -- AND IN THE KITCHEN. WHAT ARE THEY MAKING YOU? COULD IT BE... GRILLED CHEESE?
② HIT ME BABY: THEY'RE SUCH A PEACEFUL SLEEPER. A PEACEFUL, SEXY SLEEPER. ACTUALLY THERE'S TOO MUCH OF THAT SLEEPING HAPPENING. WHY DON'T YOU WAKE THEM UP, WORLD'S KINDEST ALARM?
③ ESCAPE FROM AZKABED: YOU WAKE UP TO FIND THEY'RE RUMMAGING ABOUT FOR THEIR CLOTHES, ABOUT TO LEAVE. WHY THE RUSH, AND CAN YOU CONVINCE THEM TO STAY?
④ THE AFTERNOON AFTER: AND THE EVENING, MAYBE EVEN THE MORNING AFTER AFTER... HOURS HAVE PASSED BUT YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE EACH OTHER! OR MAYBE ONE OF YOU JUST WON'T...
⑤ HANGOVER FROM HELL: THERE'S A TIGER IN THE CLOSET, A BABY IN THE BATHROOM, AND A TOTAL STRANGER CURLED UP BESIDE YOU. WHO IS THIS PERSON BESIDE YOU SMELLING OF TEQUILA AND REGRET? DO THEY KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT WHAT, OR WHO, WENT DOWN THAN YOU DO?
⑥ WET AND WILD: DON'T FEEL TOO LONELY WAKING UP BY YOURSELF -- THE SHOWER'S ON AND THE SOUND OF WATER FALLING IS MIGHTY INVITING. WHY DON'T YOU GET CLEANED UP -- OR DOWN AND DIRTY ALL OVER AGAIN?
⑦ I'LL SLEEP WHEN I DIE: SLEEP? WHAT IS THIS SLEEP THING YOU SPEAK OF? DAWN'S BREAKING AND NEITHER OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN A WINK, OR WANT ONE. WHO'S READY FOR ROUND asjldkjl?
⑧ A BITTER PILL: TURNS OUT THE REASON YOU SCORED WASN'T YOUR SPARKLING WIT AND MAGNETIC CONFIDENCE. YOUR PARTNER HAD AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE -- THEY ALREADY KNEW IT, AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO. RECON? REVENGE? REBOUND? TAG AND FIND OUT, IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!
⑨ THIS ISN'T MINE: THAT SLEEPY PERSON IN YOUR LIVING ROOM HAD A GREAT NIGHT -- WITH YOUR ROOMMATE. WELL, MIGHT AS WELL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER WHILE YOU'RE BOTH THERE, RIGHT? ... RIGHT?
⑩ WILD CARD: ROLL MORE THAN ONCE AND COMBINE SCENARIOS, CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE, OR MAKE UP YOUR OWN!
stolen from here